1 cup cassava flour
1 ¼ cup water
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons of ghee or coconut oil + a little extra for cooking
1. Whisk all ingredients together until well combined.
2. Heat your pan up to medium heat, add a little coconut oil or ghee, and slowly drizzle the mixture into the pan. I used roughly a 1/4 cup per pancake and they were a great size.
3. Allow to cook until it can easily be flipped, flip, and then continue cooking on the other side.
4. Continue this with the entire batch.
5. Serve with anything you desire! I love them rolled up with berries, lemon or lime, or if you tolerate it treat yourself to some maple syrup. It is divine!