Chocolate Peppermint Bliss Balls
1/2 cup sunflower meal (ground sunflower seeds)
3 tablespoons nut butter (I used activated cashew butter)
2 tablespoons cacao powder
4 drops peppermint oil
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
1 tablespoon your choice of sweetener, liquid stevia drops or green leaf stevia to taste.
1 tablespoon of ghee or coconut oil (if required)
2 teaspoons Sun Potion Lion's Mane or your choice of herb that suits you right now. I buy Sun Potion herbs through iHerb HERE.
1. Blend all ingredients together until well combined.
2. If the mixture is too dry, add the coconut oil or ghee and continue blending.
3. Taste the mixture and add any more sweetness or peppermint oil to taste.
4. Spoon out the mixture roughly a tablespoon at a time, and roll into balls. If they are too soft, semi roll into balls and then place in the freezer for roughly 20-30 minutes or until you can form a perfect ball.
5. Place them back in the freezer to continue hardening.